There will not be any compensatory picks for the Vikings this year.
PurplePTSD has Three Edge Rushers that can still help the Vikings.
Yahoo Sports calls Kirk Cousins the Michael Jordan of Contract Negotiations.
Patrick Peterson says the ball is in the Vikings’ Court.
News From Around the League
The Tennessee Titans have proposed OT Changes. Both teams would get an opportunity to possess the ball unless the first team scores a TD and a 2 pt conversion.
The Browns are looking to trade Baker Mayfield even if they don’t get Deshaun Watson.
A A Ron has the richest contract ever.
Media Selection of the Day
Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:
- No discussion of politics or religion
- No feeding of the trolls
- Leave the gender hatred at the door
- Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)
- Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags
- No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer
- If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away
- While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.