Hey, everyone! It’s Friday! That’s always a good thing, isn’t it?
In the latest news from your Minnesota Vikings:
- The team took a shot at signing Buffalo Bills restricted free agent lineman Ryan Bates to an offer sheet, but he chose to sign with the Chicago Bears instead. Bummer.
- The contract for Za’Darius Smith is a whole lot cheaper than just about anyone could have imagined for a player of his caliber.
- On the podcast front, yesterday gave us brand new episodes of Unbelievable! and Vikings Happy Hour for your listening pleasure.
Your media selection for today:
Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:
- No discussion of politics or religion
- No feeding of the trolls
- Leave the gender hatred at the door
- Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)
- Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags
- No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer
- If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away
- While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.