*****Download Link Here*****
- My piece about Adofo-Mensah and his thinking process
- My piece on offensive workout metrics for the Vikings
- When it’s live, my piece on defensive workout metrics for the Vikings will be at that link
- Timo Riske’s piece on projecting 40 times based on other workouts
- This is Austin Gayle and Mike Renner’s podcast on the NFL combine, which discusses the 40-yard dash issue. I also mentioned Lance Zierlein and Dane Brugler discussing the issue on the Athletic Football Show
- The Star Tribune piece on Eric Sugarman’s departure
- Here’s a day in the life of eating like Robert Pattinson
Follow us on Twitter
Arif - @ArifHasanNFL
James - @bigmono
To listen to more, this is the link to that iTunes feed. If you can’t for whatever reason subscribe via iTunes, subscribe to via our RSS feed, which should support the RSS reader or podcast organizer of your choice. You can still leave a review even if you can’t subscribe via iTunes because it’s easy to create an AppleID. We also have a YouTube channel. Our podcasts are automatically uploaded there.
You can visit our shop here. Buy a onesie?
But we also have a Patreon and that should make it even easier to support the best podcast for your Minnesota Vikings. Check it out here. If you wanted to donate via Paypal instead of Patreon, head to this link.
Once again, contact me at arifmhasan (at) gmail dot com or the podcast at NorseCodePodcast (at) gmail dot com. Follow us on twitter at @NorseCodeDN or just me at @ArifHasanNFL. You can follow producer and host James Pogatshnik at @bigmono.