Happy Hump Day, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the first Open Thread for the month of June. . .or, as we NFL bloggers call it, the longest and slowest month of the entire damn year.
Our Minnesota Vikings made a bit of news yesterday. There were reports that they were going to work out WR Dede Westbrook, and they reportedly offered him a deal but he did not accept it straight away. The team was also working out former Chiefs and Dolphins wide receiver Albert Wilson, and signed him to a one-year deal instead.
That about covers it for Vikings’ news from yesterday. It’s probably going to be like that a lot for the next few weeks.
For today’s media selection, a bit of a flashback to a not-so-great point in the history of our favorite team from JaguarGator9, who you should really check out on YouTube for obscure football stuff.
Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:
- No discussion of politics or religion
- No feeding of the trolls
- Leave the gender hatred at the door
- Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)
- Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags
- No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer
- If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away
- While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.