Hey, everybody! We’ve made it to another Friday and, hopefully, you’re ready for the weekend. . .well, after everything you need to get finished today is done, I mean. The Minnesota Vikings are done with their offseason work, but we must soldier on.
Yesterday, we had a new episode of Vikings Happy Hour looking at whether or not the Vikings are the most talented team in the NFC North. (They probably are.)
Also, we found a video from this past season of Peyton Manning breaking down the Kirk Cousins/Justin Jefferson combo in the team’s victory over Green Bay from this past season.
We’ll try to find more good stuff for your reading and viewing pleasure both today and over the course of the weekend.
Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:
- No discussion of politics or religion
- No feeding of the trolls
- Leave the gender hatred at the door
- Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)
- Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags
- No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer
- If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away
- While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.