It’s time for the start of another week here at your favorite Minnesota Vikings website. Only about five more weeks or so until we get to the start of Training Camp. May the gods. . .football and otherwise. . .give us the strength to make it there.
Since the last time we brought you an Open Thread. . .
- A lot of Minnesota Vikings’ rookie wide receivers have had some great seasons.
- Dalvin Cook and C.J. Ham got into a fistfight over the weekend.
- Is Cameron Dantzler the Vikings’ best corner? Two Old Bloggers debate that topic.
Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:
- No discussion of politics or religion
- No feeding of the trolls
- Leave the gender hatred at the door
- Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)
- Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags
- No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer
- If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away
- While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.