It’s a new day and a new Open Thread for this Tuesday, ladies and gentlemen, as we get you caught up on what’s happening here at your favorite Minnesota Vikings’ website and allow conversations about pretty much anything you want to flow freely if you’re killing time or whatever the case may be.
Since the last time we brought you an Open Thread. . .
- Justin Jefferson would, apparently, end up in Detroit if a re-draft of 2020 happened. Fortunately, he’s going to be staying in Minnesota.
- Rookie linebacker Brian Asamoah has been tabbed as an offseason standout for the Vikings so far.
- Longtime trainer Fred Zamberletti will be honored by the Pro Football Hall of Fame this week.
Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:
- No discussion of politics or religion
- No feeding of the trolls
- Leave the gender hatred at the door
- Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)
- Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags
- No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer
- If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away
- While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.