We are here, once again, for your hump day edition of the Open Thread here at your favorite Minnesota Vikings website. In case you missed the announcement that I put in the comments of yesterday’s thread, the comments are going to be down from. . .as far as I know. . .5:30 AM Central time to (approximately) 7:00 AM Central time so that the support folks can reticulate some splines and do some other stuff behind the scenes. It could be a bit earlier or could last a bit longer, but to my knowledge that’s the time frame.
Since the last time we brought you an Open Thread. . .
- We got the results from our SB Nation Reacts poll and it seems most of you like what the Vikings have done this offseason.
- The Real Forno took a look at who he would put on his all-time Minnesota Vikings’ Starting 22.
- Adrian Peterson is going to fight Le’Veon Bell in a celebrity boxing match in Los Angeles next month, because of course he is.
- Kevin O’Connell was named to this year’s “NFL 40 Under 40” list by Lindsay Jones of The Athletic.
Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:
- No discussion of politics or religion
- No feeding of the trolls
- Leave the gender hatred at the door
- Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)
- Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags
- No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer
- If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away
- While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.