Hey, everyone! The Open Thread for this weekend is a bit late but, yes, it is here.
We had one story to talk about yesterday, that being a piece on how some of the younger members of the Minnesota Vikings are helping Kirk Cousins to learn the offense in a better and more efficient way. As a fellow old guy. . .older than Cousins, even. . .I can appreciate the young whippersnappers helping to get everyone on the same page.
We’ll be looking around for more things to talk about over the course of the weekend as we trudge through this slowest part of the football year.
Here’s something a bit different for this weekend’s media selection.
Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:
- No discussion of politics or religion
- No feeding of the trolls
- Leave the gender hatred at the door
- Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)
- Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags
- No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer
- If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away
- While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.