We’ve gotten to the end of another week, ladies and gentlemen! That means it’s time for a brand new Open Thread here at your favorite website dedicated to the Minnesota Vikings, so let’s get to it.
One thing I want to say before we get started, and I’m not sure if it’s going to get a lot of reach here, but as of right now we don’t have control of the DN Twitter account. As far as I can tell, nobody does. I got onto a new WiFi network the other day and attempted to log in like I normally do and now I don’t have the ability to tweet anything from the @DailyNorseman account because of “suspicious activity” or somesuch nonsense. Hopefully Twitter will get things straightened around here before too much longer, but as of now that’s where things stand.
Anyway. . .since the last time we brought you an Open Thread. . .
- Our friends from The Irish NFL Show got a chance to sit down and talk with head coach Kevin O’Connell. The full interview comes out this Sunday afternoon.
- A reunion between the Vikings and tight end Kyle Rudolph? It’s “not off the table,” according to ESPN.
Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:
- No discussion of politics or religion
- No feeding of the trolls
- Leave the gender hatred at the door
- Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)
- Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags
- No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer
- If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away
- While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.