Yes, it’s that day once again. What day? You know what day.
That’s right, it’s another hump day here at your favorite Minnesota Vikings website! And yes, I do believe those camels are a whole lot healthier than the one I put in the picture last week.
Since the last time we brought you an Open Thread. . .
- We brought you a statistic that puts Kirk Cousins in some. . .dare we say. . .elite company.
- The Real Forno took a look at some of the more intriguing storylines heading into Vikings Training Camp. (We’re about five days away, everyone.)
- The Vikings made an actual roster move on Tuesday, waiving quarterback Nate Stanley to make room for. . .well, someone, presumably.
Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:
- No discussion of politics or religion
- No feeding of the trolls
- Leave the gender hatred at the door
- Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)
- Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags
- No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer
- If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away
- While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.