Happy Monday, everybody, and Happy Independence Day to all of our readers in America (which, I assume, is the majority of folks). It’s probably going to be a pretty slow day, but that’s alright. . .we’re only about three weeks away from Minnesota Vikings rookies reporting to Training Camp!
Since the last time we brought you an Open Thread. . .
- Our readers are fairly positive about the topics we presented in our last SB Nation Reacts survey. That’s cool.
- Two Old Bloggers talk about whether or not K.J. Osborn can make a big leap this upcoming season, among other topics.
- Mark asks when the Vikings should do Justin Jefferson’s extension. My answer? Yesterday.
Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:
- No discussion of politics or religion
- No feeding of the trolls
- Leave the gender hatred at the door
- Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)
- Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags
- No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer
- If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away
- While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.