Happy Thorsday! Or Merry Thorsday! (Can I get a ruling here?) However you wish to express it, we’re near to the end of another week here at your favorite Minnesota Vikings website, and with that we’ve got your new Open Thread for today.
Since the last time we brought you an Open Thread. . .
- The guys from Norse Code have given us a new episode. Case Cookus? Case Cookus.
- Pro Football Focus identified the Vikings’ greatest strengths and weaknesses. Neither of them will be a surprise to you.
For today’s media selection, something a little different. . .after all, it isn’t every day that a sequel to one of yours truly’s two or three favorite movies of all time is released. (WARNING: Highly overexaggerated drug use at the end.)
Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:
- No discussion of politics or religion
- No feeding of the trolls
- Leave the gender hatred at the door
- Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)
- Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags
- No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer
- If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away
- While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.