Yeah, you know what day it is. . .it’s Hump Day! We’re halfway through another week at your favorite Minnesota Vikings website, and we’ve got plenty of good stuff to share with you from yesterday.
Since the last time we brought you an Open Thread. . .
- The Real Forno Show talked about the Winners and Losers from the first preseason game.
- ESPN has tabbed edge defender Za’Darius Smith as the team’s best potential bounce-back candidate for 2022.
- FOX will be sending their new #1 play-by-play team to U.S. Bank Stadium for Week 1.
- The Vikings trimmed their roster down to 85 players on Tuesday. No real surprises among the cuts.
- Vikings Daily SITREP talked about those cuts shortly after they were made official.
- Mike Zimmer has gotten himself a new job in a place you probably wouldn’t expect.
Yep, going with a playlist again today. Think this one has about 30 songs on it that you can flip through or let play continuously.
Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:
- No discussion of politics or religion
- No feeding of the trolls
- Leave the gender hatred at the door
- Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)
- Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags
- No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer
- If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away
- While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.