Welcome to Tuesday, ladies and gentlemen, as Minnesota Vikings Training Camp continues on (although the Vikings have the day off today). Last night was the big “night practice” at TCO Stadium in Eagan, and I was really hoping that someone connected to the Vikings would have a stream of it for everyone to watch like they did last year. Unfortunately, they did not. I hope that some of you were able to make it out there to catch some of the festivities.
Since the last time we brought you an Open Thread. . .
- ESPN’s has ranked the young talent on the Vikings’ roster (under age 25) in the middle of the pack in the NFL.
- Bill Barnwell of ESPN has found the Vikings’ Achilles heel. I don’t think he had to look all that hard, to be honest.
Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:
- No discussion of politics or religion
- No feeding of the trolls
- Leave the gender hatred at the door
- Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)
- Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags
- No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer
- If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away
- While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.