Hey, you’ll never guess who forgot to type up and schedule the Open Thread before he went to bed last night. Here’s a hint. . .it was me. Sorry about that, but we’ll get it going here.
Since the last time we brought you an (on-time) Open Thread. . .
- We had our staff NFL picks for the week. It hasn’t gone well for most of us.
- The final injury report for Monday night’s game shows one member of the Minnesota Vikings sitting out tonight’s contest.
- We got the other half of our Five Good Questions exchange for this week from Bleeding Green Nation.
- Two Old Bloggers look ahead to tonight’s game at Lincoln Financial Field.
- Here’s how you can follow along with all of tonight’s action.
- Warren has a look at what tonight’s game means to the teams involved at this early stage of the season.
Remember, we’ll start our coverage of tonight’s game at around 6:00 PM Central time when the inactives drop and the first Open Thread of the evening will get fired up at around 6:30. We hope you’ll be here!
Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:
- No discussion of politics or religion
- No feeding of the trolls
- Leave the gender hatred at the door
- Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)
- Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags
- No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer
- If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away
- While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.