Yes, it’s hump day again. . .no Earth, Wind, and Fire references to get in the way this week. . .and we’re back with a new Open Thread at your favorite Minnesota Vikings website! The purple leave for the United Kingdom tomorrow and their game against New Orleans, and we’ll be doing our best to keep you up to date on everything between now and then.
Since the last time we brought you an Open Thread. . .
- Kirk Cousins is the Comeback King. The Real Forno Show said so.
- GA Skol is once again looking for the Nincompoop of the Week. I bet the winner’s name rhymes with Gran Flambell.
- Our SB Nation Reacts survey for the week is here and wants to know if you’re worried about Justin Jefferson.
- The Vikings made a practice squad change on Tuesday, adding TE Jacob Hollister and waiving CB Parry Nickerson.
Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:
- No discussion of politics or religion
- No feeding of the trolls
- Leave the gender hatred at the door
- Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)
- Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags
- No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer
- If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away
- While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.