We’ve finally made it to another Friday, folks! The month of September is over and we’re just a couple of days away from your Minnesota Vikings invading the United Kingdom to take on the New Orleans Saints in London.
Since the last time we brought you an Open Thread. . .
- We did our normal exchange of five questions with our opponents this week. Here are the questions I asked Tina Howell of Canal Street Chronicles, and here are her questions to me.
- Vikings Happy Hour interviewed Matthew Coller about this week’s trip to London.
- The second injury reports of the week are out and there was one big shift for the Vikings.
- Mark has his weekly list of college football players for you to keep an eye on for this weekend.
- Our SB Nation Reacts results are in, and Justin Jefferson’s recent struggles aren’t a huge concern for Vikings fans.
Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:
- No discussion of politics or religion
- No feeding of the trolls
- Leave the gender hatred at the door
- Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)
- Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags
- No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer
- If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away
- While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.