Happy Friday, everyone, and we’re on our way to the first full weekend of NFL football for 2022! The Buffalo Bills put a pretty good beating on the Los Angeles Rams in last night’s opener, and the big game this weekend. . .well, for us. . .is, of course, the Green Bay Packers traveling to take on our Minnesota Vikings in Sunday’s late window.
Since the last time we brought you an Open Thread. . .
- Vikings Happy Hour asks whether or not the game against the Packers is an easy win.
- The second installment of Syed Schemes takes a look at what to expect from Ed Donatell on defense.
- We sat down for Five Good Questions with Acme Packing Company about this weekend’s game.
- Rookie Esezi Otomewo turned down $30,000 from Ross Blacklock to sell him the #90.
- GA Skol is alive! And he gave us a season preview!
- One addition to the injury report for the Vikings on Thursday. No changes for the bad guys.
Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:
- No discussion of politics or religion
- No feeding of the trolls
- Leave the gender hatred at the door
- Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)
- Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags
- No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer
- If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away
- While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.