We are back for another season of NFL picks and predictions, folks! The guys from your favorite Minnesota Vikings website are back with picks powered by our friends from Tallysight to see who’s the best at picking games all around the league.
As I pointed out with our Thursday night picks yesterday, we’ve got a new face among our group of pickers this year, as Mark is joining in on the festivities as well. That gives us half a dozen staff members whose advice you can either heed or ignore. . .for entertainment purposes only, of course.
Since we don’t have to go over the previous week’s picks or anything, let’s just get to the picks for Week 1 of the NFL season, shall we? Point spreads can vary slightly based on when each selector puts their picks into the Tallysight system.
As we did last year, we’ll have three different predictions for each game: Straight-up (moneyline) picks, picks against the spread, and over/under totals. Warren was the only one of us that hit the “trifecta” in the Thursday night game because he was the only person that played the “under” on the point total. Chris and GA Skol went 2-1 with their Buffalo picks.
We’ll break these down by how the split for each game goes, based on the straight-up picks.
- Baltimore Ravens over New York Jets
- Indianapolis Colts over Houston Texans
- Philadelphia Eagles over Detroit Lions
- Cincinnati Bengals over Pittsburgh Steelers
- San Francisco 49ers over Chicago Bears
- Minnesota Vikings over Green Bay Packers (yay!)
- Kansas City Chiefs over Arizona Cardinals
- Tennessee Titans over New York Giants
- Denver Broncos over Seattle Seahawks
- Carolina Panthers over Cleveland Browns (Warren dissenting)
- Miami Dolphins over New England Patriots (GA Skol dissenting)
- New Orleans Saints over Atlanta Falcons (Mark dissenting)
- Jacksonville Jaguars over Washington Commanders (Ed and Mark dissenting)
- Los Angeles Chargers over Las Vegas Raiders (Ed and Warren dissenting)
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers over Dallas Cowboys (Warren and Mark dissenting)
- Buffalo Bills vs Los Angeles Rams (Chris, Warren, and GA Skol with correct picks)
Those are our selections for this week, ladies and gentlemen! Who are you picking in Week 1 of the 2022 NFL season?