Well, that stunk, eh?
Yes, the 2022 NFL season is officially over for the Minnesota Vikings, as they fell to the New York Giants as part of Super Wild Card Weekend yesterday at U.S. Bank Stadium. That means it’s time to start looking forward to the offseason.
We’re not going to link to all of our stories about yesterday’s game here. . .they’re all still mostly up on the front page so you’ll be able to find them if you want to check them out. We’re going to continue bringing you coverage of everything relating to the purple, as it looks like it’s going to be a very interesting offseason for this team as Kwesi Adofo-Mensah and company get an opportunity to implement their vision.
You can take the word “interesting” however you want, I suppose. It’s kind of ambiguous.
But, here’s your Open Thread for today, folks. It’s a holiday for a lot of you, but if you’ve got some time, drop on in and hang out for a spell.
Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:
- No discussion of politics or religion
- No feeding of the trolls
- Leave the gender hatred at the door
- Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)
- Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags
- No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer
- If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away
- While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.