Norske Thorsday, everybody! We’ve nearly made it through the first week of the offseason for the Minnesota Vikings. Sure, it sucks, but thankfully the NFL has figured out how to make themselves a year-round attraction, so we should have more to talk about going forward.
Since the last time we brought you an Open Thread. . .
- We brought you our weekly SB Nation Reacts poll question. Stop in and answer it if you have some time.
- The New England Patriots asked to speak with Keenan McCardell about their offensive coordinator position. He will apparently interview today.
- Our friends from Pats Pulpit asked some questions about McCardell. I tried to give them decent answers.
- Mark has a new offseason plan for the Vikings for your reading pleasure.
- Warren takes a look at some of the possible alternatives if/when the Vikings part ways with Ed Donatell.
Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:
- No discussion of politics or religion
- No feeding of the trolls
- Leave the gender hatred at the door
- Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)
- Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags
- No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer
- If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away
- While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.