Norske Thorsday, everybody! We’ve made it over the hump for this week and are moving rapidly toward Championship Sunday in the National Football League. In the meantime, we’re still bringing you plenty of Minnesota Vikings news when it becomes available.
Since the last time we brought you an Open Thread. . .
- Justin Jefferson was named a finalist for both Offensive Player of the Year and Most Valuable Player.
- On the other side of things, Kevin O’Connell was not named a finalist for Coach of the Year.
- Just when we thought we were in the clear with Keenan McCardell, another team will interview him for an offensive coordinator job.
- Mark has his third shot at an offseason plan for the purple.
Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:
- No discussion of politics or religion
- No feeding of the trolls
- Leave the gender hatred at the door
- Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)
- Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags
- No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer
- If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away
- While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.