It’s the first Hump Day of the new year, folks! We’re finally getting back into the swing of things here at your favorite Minnesota Vikings website, and it’s now time to get back to normal a bit with our Open Threads. The regular season finale is coming, after all.
Since the last time we brought you an Open Thread. . .
- The Real Forno Show takes a look back at Sunday’s game? Suckers for punishment, they are.
- The league announced that the Bills/Bengals game will not be made up this week.
- Bad news on the offensive line as both Brian O’Neill and Austin Schlottman have been placed on injured reserve.
- The Vikings opened as a 1.5-point favorite over the Bears for Sunday, but Matt informs us that line has ballooned to 5.5 points already.
Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:
- No discussion of politics or religion
- No feeding of the trolls
- Leave the gender hatred at the door
- Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)
- Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags
- No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer
- If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away
- While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm.