Week 7 in the National Football League is just about ready to kick off, and so it’s time for the guys that power your favorite Minnesota Vikings website to bring you their picks for this week’s action.
We’ll start with our usual look at how we’ve done so far this season, and if you’d like you can check out how we did last week or in any other week during the season so far.
With that, here are our picks for this week, courtesy of the good folks at Tallysight. As always, we remind you that the numbers now might be different than they were when everyone put their picks into the system. For the latest lines and other information, you can always check with our friends at the DraftKings Sportsbook.
We don’t have picks for GA Skol or Tyler yet. Their picks will appear when they finally get around to punching them into Tallysight. For now, we roll with what we’ve got.
- Cleveland Browns over Indianapolis Colts
- Buffalo Bills over New England Patriots
- Los Angeles Rams over Pittsburgh Steelers
- Seattle Seahawks over Arizona Cardinals
- Kansas City Chiefs over Los Angeles Chargers
- Jacksonville Jaguars over New Orleans Saints (everyone that got their picks in got it right)
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers over Atlanta Falcons (Chris M. and Eric dissenting)
- Las Vegas Raiders over Chicago Bears (Chris M. and Mark dissenting)
- Denver Broncos over Green Bay Packers (Eric and Warren dissenting)
- San Francisco 49ers over Minnesota Vikings (Chris M. and Warren dissenting)
- Baltimore Ravens over Detroit Lions (Austin, Chris M., and Ed dissenting)
- Miami Dolphins over Philadelphia Eagles (Chris G., Eric, and Mark dissenting)
Those are our picks for Week 7 in the National Football League, folks! Who are you rolling with this week?