We know that the Minnesota Vikings won’t be hitting the field until Monday night when they host the San Francisco 49ers at U.S. Bank Stadium. However, there’s still a ton of great NFL action for our viewing pleasure today, and anyone that’s been around our site for any length of time knows what that means.
Yes, it’s a full-on RED ZONE SUNDAY here at The Daily Norseman. We’re getting ready to settle in for Seven Hours of Commercial-Free Football™ and just relaxing before the game that we really care the most about. There are six teams on a bye this week and one game already in the books, so it’s a bit of an abbreviated schedule for this week.
If, for some reason, you don’t have the Red Zone Channel, here’s a look at which games are going to be broadcast in which area, courtesy of the maps from the good people at 506 Sports.
Early Games on CBS
- Red: Buffalo Bills at New England Patriots, called by Ian Eagle and Charles Davis
- Blue: Washington Commanders at New York Giants, called by Andrew Catalon, Tiki Barber, and Matt Ryan
- Green: Cleveland Browns at Indianapolis Colts, called by Spero Dedes and Adam Archuleta
Late Games on CBS
- Red: Los Angeles Chargers at Kansas City Chiefs, called by Jim Nantz and Tony Romo
- Blue: Green Bay Packers at Denver Broncos, called by Kevin Harlan and Trent Green
Games on FOX (early unless otherwise indicated)
- Red: Detroit Lions at Baltimore Ravens, called by Kevin Burkhardt and Greg Olsen
- Green: Las Vegas Raiders at Chicago Bears, called by Kevin Kugler and Mark Sanchez
- Yellow: Atlanta Falcons at Tampa Bay Buccaneers, called by Chris Myers and Mark Schlereth
- Blue: Pittsburgh Steelers at Los Angeles Rams (LATE), called by Adam Amin and Daryl Johnston
- Orange: Arizona Cardinals at Seattle Seahawks (LATE), called by Kenny Albert and Jonathan Vilma
Those are your Week 7 matchups and broadcast schedules around the National Football League, folks. If you’re going to be watching the games, come on in here and watch them with Vikings fans from all over the place.
Enjoy all the action, everyone!