It’s a bit later than we’d usually like to get them posted, but it’s time to see who the guys that power your favorite Minnesota Vikings website are picking in Week 5 of National Football League action. We hope that your picks have been better than ours have. . .well, than some of ours have, anyway.
Let’s start by looking at how we all did last week, when it looks like everyone did a pretty solid job.
And now, here’s how we’ve done over the course of the first four weeks of the season to date.
Now that those formalities are out of the way, it’s time to take a look at who we’re picking this week. As always, the numbers as far as point spreads and whatever else you might see could differ based on when each individual selector punched their picks into our Tallysight-powered system. If you want to find the latest lines and numbers, be sure to check with our friends at the DraftKings Sportsbook.
We do have a couple of stragglers as far as getting picks submitted, but their selections will appear in the table as soon as they get them punched in. As far as the time this post was being put together, here’s how the breakdowns went:
- Buffalo Bills over Jacksonville Jaguars
- Detroit Lions over Carolina Panthers
- Baltimore Ravens over Pittsburgh Steelers
- Miami Dolphins over New York Giants
- Denver Broncos over New York Jets
- Houston Texans over Atlanta Falcons (Ed dissenting)
- Philadelphia Eagles over Los Angeles Rams (Chris G. dissenting)
- Cincinnati Bengals over Arizona Cardinals (Chris G. dissenting)
- Indianapolis Colts over Tennessee Titans (Eric and GA Skol dissenting)
- New England Patriots over New Orleans Saints (Austin and Tyler dissenting)
- Kansas City Chiefs over Minnesota Vikings (Austin and Mark dissenting)
- San Francisco 49ers over Dallas Cowboys (Eric and Mark dissenting)
- Las Vegas Raiders over Green Bay Packers (Eric and Tyler dissenting)
There were no 4-3 picks out of those who got their selections in before our post was put together and, as you can see, nobody who submitted their picks for Thursday Night Football got it right. Stupid Bears.
Those are our picks for this week, folks. Who are you rolling with this week?