With the bulk of the Week 11 NFL action set to kick off tomorrow, it’s time to look at who the guys that power your favorite Minnesota Vikings website are picking around the league in this week’s action.
First, let’s put up our widget so you can have a look at how all of us are doing so far, whether you want to look at the picks for any particular week or for the entire season.
With that, it’s time to get to the picks for Week 11 around the league. As always, we remind you that the numbers and lines for each selector might differ based on when they put their picks into the system over the course of the week. If you want the most up-to-the-minute lines and numbers for each game or for any other sporting event you might feel compelled to wager on, you can always check with the folks from the DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Dallas Cowboys over Carolina Panthers
- Detroit Lions over Chicago Bears
- Houston Texans over Arizona Cardinals
- Miami Dolphins over Las Vegas Raiders
- Washington Commanders over New York Giants
- Los Angeles Chargers over Green Bay Packers
- Jacksonville Jaguars over Tennessee Titans
- San Francisco 49ers over Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Minnesota Vikings over Denver Broncos
None this week
- Buffalo Bills over New York Jets (Chris G., Chris M., and Tyler dissenting)
- Seattle Seahawks over Los Angeles Rams (Eric, GA Skol, and Warren dissenting)
- Kansas City Chiefs over Philadelphia Eagles (Eric, GA Skol, and Tyler dissenting)
Man. . .that’s a lot of unanimous picks for this week, eh? Not sure how much movement we’ll see in the standings from Week 11 but you never know.
Who are you rolling with this week, folks?