For the first time this season, we Minnesota Vikings fans will be waiting all day for Sunday night in order to see our team take the field, as they’re facing the Denver Broncos in prime time this evening. However, there’s still a ton of other NFL action, and that only means one thing around these parts.
That’s right, ladies and gentlemen, it’s time for a full-on RED ZONE SUNDAY here at DN, where we fire up Seven Hours of Commercial-Free Football™ and vegetate in our seat of choice until it’s time for the real games to start.
In the event that you don’t have the Red Zone Channel, here are this week’s maps from the folks at 506 Sports to show which games are on where. CBS will have the doubleheader this week.
Early Games on CBS
- Red: Pittsburgh Steelers at Cleveland Browns, called by Ian Eagle and Charles Davis
- Blue: Las Vegas Raiders at Miami Dolphins, called by Kevin Harlan and Trent Green
- Green: Tennessee Titans at Jacksonville Jaguars, called by Spero Dedes and Adam Archuleta
- Yellow: Arizona Cardinals at Houston Texans, called by Tom McCarthy, James Lofton, and Jay Feely
Late Games on CBS
- Red: New York Jets at Buffalo Bills, called by Jim Nantz and Tony Romo
- Blue: Seattle Seahawks at Los Angeles Rams, called by Andrew Catalon, Tiki Barber, and Matt Ryan
Games on FOX (early unless indicated)
- Red: Dallas Cowboys at Carolina Panthers, called by Kevin Burkhardt and Greg Olsen
- Green: Los Angeles Chargers at Green Bay Packers, called by Kevin Kugler and Mark Sanchez
- Yellow: Chicago Bears at Detroit Lions, called by Adam Amin and Mark Schlereth
- Orange: New York Giants at Washington Commanders, called by Kenny Albert and Jonathan Vilma
- Blue: Tampa Bay Buccaneers at San Francisco 49ers (LATE), called by Joe Davis and Daryl Johnston
That’s your lineup of games for this afternoon, folks. We’re going to start having Open Threads dropping for the Vikings/Broncos game at around 6:15 PM Central time, so feel free to hang out here and talk about all the other NFL action until then.
Enjoy the games, everybody!