It’s been a bit of a disjointed week with the holiday and the associated holiday football, but we’re still at the point of the week where we do our NFL picks. Our Minnesota Vikings don’t play until Monday night but we still have all of our picks in well ahead of time.
First off, as always, here is a look at the standings that you can use to see how we’re doing this season, whether it’s just last week’s picks or how we’re doing for the entire 2023 season to this point.
With that, here are our picks for this week. As always, we give you the standard disclaimer that all of the lines and numbers could be different for each person based on when they punched their picks into the Tallysight-provided system. If you want to see what the lines are doing right now, you can check with our friends at the DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Pittsburgh Steelers over Cincinnati Bengals
- Philadelphia Eagles over Buffalo Bills
- Kansas City Chiefs over Las Vegas Raiders
- Minnesota Vikings over Chicago Bears
- Dallas Cowboys over Washington Commanders (everyone got it right)
- San Francisco 49ers over Seattle Seahawks (everyone got it right)
- Miami Dolphins over New York Jets (everyone got it right)
- Tennessee Titans over Carolina Panthers (GA Skol dissenting)
- Baltimore Ravens over Los Angeles Chargers (Chris M. dissenting)
- Detroit Lions over Green Bay Packers (Ed dissenting. . .and getting it right)
- Houston Texans over Jacksonville Jaguars (Eric, GA Skol, Mark, and Warren dissenting)
- New York Giants over New England Patriots (Chris M., Ed, Eric, and Warren dissenting)
- Cleveland Browns over Denver Broncos (Austin, Chris M., Ed, and GA Skol dissenting)
- Arizona Cardinals over Los Angeles Rams (Chris G., Chris M., Tyler, and Warren dissenting)
Those are our picks for this week, folks. Who are you rolling with for Week 12?