There have already been four NFL games this week thanks to the Thanksgiving holiday, and we know that our Minnesota Vikings won’t be taking the field until Monday night when they host the Chicago Bears, so that only means one thing around these parts.
Yes, for the second week in a row, it’s a full-on RED ZONE SUNDAY here at The Daily Norseman, meaning that we can just sit back and enjoy Seven Hours of Commercial-Free Football™ while we wait for our game to be played tomorrow.
In the event that you don’t have the Red Zone Channel, here are the maps for all of the games for this week courtesy of the good folks from 506 Sports. CBS has the doubleheader for this week.
Early Games on CBS
- Red: Pittsburgh Steelers at Cincinnati Bengals, called by Ian Eagle and Charles Davis
- Blue: Jacksonville Jaguars at Houston Texans, called by Andrew Catalon, Tiki Barber, and Matt Ryan
- Green: Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Indianapolis Colts, called by Spero Dedes and Adam Archuleta
Late Games on CBS
- Red: Buffalo Bills at Philadelphia Eagles, called by Jim Nantz and Tony Romo
- Blue: Kansas City Chiefs at Las Vegas Raiders, called by Kevin Harlan and Trent Green
- Gray: No late game on CBS
Games on FOX (Early unless otherwise indicated)
- Red: New Orleans Saints at Atlanta Falcons, called by Joe Davis and Daryl Johnston
- Green: New England Patriots at New York Giants, called by Kenny Albert and Jonathan Vilma
- Orange: Carolina Panthers at Tennessee Titans, called by Adam Amin and Mark Schlereth
- Blue: Cleveland Browns at Denver Broncos (LATE), called by Kevin Kugler and Mark Sanchez
- Yellow: Los Angeles Rams at Arizona Cardinals (LATE), called by Chris Myers and Robert Smith
That’s the slate for today, folks. What games are you most interested in watching today?