We’re getting things started a little bit earlier than usual this week, ladies and gentlemen, as the guys that power your favorite Minnesota Vikings website have all their picks for Week 15 in the National Football League punched in and ready to go.
First, here’s our weekly look at the standings, which you can adjust to see how we did last week or how we’ve done throughout the 2023 NFL season to this point based on any combination of picks and metrics that our friends at Tallysight have to offer.
With that, here are our picks for this week, with the usual disclaimer that the lines and numbers for these picks will vary for each of our selectors based on when they punched their picks into the system. If you want to see the latest wagering information, you can check with the folks from the DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Atlanta Falcons over Carolina Panthers
- Miami Dolphins over New York Jets
- Kansas City Chiefs over New England Patriots
- Los Angeles Rams over Washington Commanders
- San Francisco 49ers over Arizona Cardinals
- Baltimore Ravens over Jacksonville Jaguars
- Cleveland Browns over Chicago Bears (Eric and Tyler dissenting)
- Las Vegas Raiders over Los Angeles Chargers (Austin and Tyler dissenting)
- Minnesota Vikings over Cincinnati Bengals (Eric, Mark, and Tyler dissenting)
- Indianapolis Colts over Pittsburgh Steelers (Chris G., Chris M., and Warren dissenting)
- Green Bay Packers over Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Chris G., Mark, and Warren dissenting)
- New York Giants over New Orleans Saints (Ed, Mark, and Warren dissenting)
- Denver Broncos over Detroit Lions (Austin, Eric, Mark, and Tyler dissenting)
- Tennessee Titans over Houston Texans (Austin, Chris G., Chris M., and Tyler dissenting)
- Buffalo Bills over Dallas Cowboys (Chris G., Eric, Tyler, and Warren dissenting)
Those are our picks for this week, ladies and gentlemen. Who are you rolling with in Week 15 in the NFL?