Yes, we all saw the Minnesota Vikings lose to the Cincinnati Bengals in the standard heartbreaking fashion on Saturday afternoon, but for those of you who are interested, there’s still plenty of NFL action to be had. So, that means one thing.
Yes, it’s another limited, modified RED ZONE SUNDAY here at The Daily Norseman! Everyone can sit back, relax, and watch the rest of the NFL do their thing without having to track what the Vikings are doing.
In the event that you don’t have the Red Zone Channel and the ability to take advantage of Seven Hours of Commercial-Free Football™, here are the maps from 506 Sports that show which games are being aired in which markets around the country.
Early Games on FOX
- Red: Kansas City Chiefs at New England Patriots, called by Joe Davis and Daryl Johnston
- Blue: New York Giants at New Orleans Saints, called by Kenny Albert and Jonathan Vilma
- Green: Chicago Bears at Cleveland Browns, called by Kevin Kugler and Mark Sanchez
- Yellow: Atlanta Falcons at Carolina Panthers, called by Adam Amin and Mark Schlereth
Late Game on FOX
Games on CBS (Early unless otherwise noted)
- Red: New York Jets at Miami Dolphins, called by Jim Nantz and Tony Romo
- Green: Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers, called by Andrew Catalon, Tiki Barber, and Matt Ryan
- Yellow: Houston Texans at Tennessee Titans, called by Spero Dedes and Adam Archuleta
- Blue: San Francisco 49ers at Arizona Cardinals (LATE), called by Ian Eagle and Charles Davis
- Orange: Washington Commanders at Los Angeles Rams (LATE), called by Tom McCarthy, James Lofton, and Jay Feely
Those are your Sunday games for Week 15, folks. If you will be watching, feel free to come on in here and hang out with us.
Enjoy the action, everyone!