I am thinking that Josh Dobbs needs to start vs the Raiders. Maxx Crosby is no joke and the team will need some mobility out of the QB. Plus, I am not sure Mullens is ready. But if they do go with Mullens then so be it.
Since yore last open thread ...
Other Vikings News ...
Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:
- No discussion of politics or religion
- No feeding of the trolls
- Leave the gender hatred at the door
- Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)
- Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags
- No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer
- If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away
- While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm