Week 14 in the National Football League gets underway in earnest tomorrow, and that means it’s time for the guys that power your favorite Minnesota Vikings website to put their picks for the week out there for everyone to see. We’re getting close to the end of the season and the race to see who ends up on top is still a pretty good one.
Here are the standings for your viewing pleasure, as you can take a look at each individual week or the entire season, broken down in any way you’d like.
With that, here are our picks for this week. As always, we want to point out that the numbers and lines for each individual selector may differ based on when they punched their picks into the system. If you want all of the latest, you can check with our friends at the DraftKings Sportsbook.
Not all of our picks are in as of the time I’m putting this post together, but when they are entered in they will automatically populate here. For now, we’re just rolling with what we have.
- New Orleans Saints over Carolina Panthers
- San Francisco 49ers over Seattle Seahawks
- Minnesota Vikings over Las Vegas Raiders (yay!)
- Miami Dolphins over Tennessee Titans
- Baltimore Ravens over Los Angeles Rams (Chris M. dissenting)
- Detroit Lions over Chicago Bears (Chris M. dissenting)
- Atlanta Falcons over Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Mark dissenting)
- Houston Texans over New York Jets (Mark dissenting)
- Dallas Cowboys over Philadelphia Eagles (Austin dissenting)
- Pittsburgh Steelers over New England Patriots (GA Skol dissenting, and getting it right)
- Cincinnati Bengals over Indianapolis Colts (Chris M., GA Skol, and Mark dissenting)
- Cleveland Browns over Jacksonville Jaguars (Chris M., GA Skol, and Mark dissenting)
- Kansas City Chiefs over Buffalo Bills (Chris M., Ed, and Eric dissenting)
- Los Angeles Chargers over Denver Broncos (Chris M., GA Skol, and Warren dissenting)
Chris M. appears to be trying to make a move by going against a lot of the consensus. We’ll see how it works for him next week.
Those are our picks for Week 14 in the NFL, ladies and gentlemen. Who are you rolling with this week?