The bulk of the Week 3 action in the National Football League will be taking place tomorrow, and as such it’s time for the guys that power your favorite Minnesota Vikings website to make their picks for this weekend’s action.
Here is our widget that you can use to see how we’ve done throughout the season, whether it’s for an individual week or for the season as a whole. You can look at any of the picks we’ve made, whether it’s based on the moneyline, spread, or over/unders as well.
I’ll probably do a rundown of some of these picks as I’ve done in previous years at various points throughout the season, but for this week we’re just going to go with the widget.
With that out of the way, let’s take a look at the picks for this week, powered by our friends from Tallysight. As always, some of the numbers may differ from person to person, depending on when each individual punched their picks into the system. For the most up-to-date lines and numbers, you can always check in with our friends at the DraftKings Sportsbook.
At the time I was putting this post together, Ed’s picks hadn’t quite made it into the system yet. When they finally get in, they’ll appear in the table below.
- Baltimore Ravens over Indianapolis Colts
- Jacksonville Jaguars over Houston Texans
- Minnesota Vikings over Los Angeles Chargers (yay!)
- Seattle Seahawks over Carolina Panthers
- Kansas City Chiefs over Chicago Bears
- Dallas Cowboys over Arizona Cardinals
- San Francisco 49ers over New York Giants (everyone gets it right)
- Buffalo Bills over Washington Commanders (Chris M. and Warren dissenting)
- Philadelphia Eagles over Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Chris M. and Warren dissenting)
- Cincinnati Bengals over Los Angeles Rams (Chris M. and Warren dissenting)
- New England Patriots over New York Jets (Austin, Chris G., and Chris M. dissenting)
- Cleveland Browns over Tennessee Titans (Chris M., Mark, and Tyler dissenting)
- New Orleans Saints over Green Bay Packers (Eric, Mark, and Tyler dissenting)
- Pittsburgh Steelers over Las Vegas Raiders (Austin, GA Skol, and Warren dissenting)
Those are our picks for this week, folks. Who are you rolling with for your NFL picks in Week 3?