No need to discuss the topic of the offseason.
Since yore last open thread
Other Vikings News
If the Vikings weren’t willing to go all-in on Cousins prior to 2023, why would they want to do it now? Whether it’s logical to weigh as part of the decision or not, the performance of Vikings backups highlighted Cousins’ talent for operating Kevin O’Connell’s offense. If the Vikings brass believes it can pick up where Cousins left off with the offseason in Week 8, 2023, they might be willing to set aside the ramifications of a big QB contract and historical age comparisons in order to stay in the mix in the NFC North rather than risking a draft pick or bridge QB not being able to recreate his high-level performance.
NFL Draft Stuff
Again, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:
- No discussion of politics or religion
- No feeding of the trolls
- Leave the gender hatred at the door
- Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)
- Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags
- No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer
- If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away
- While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasm