The temperatures aren’t the only thing heating up in Minnesota this weekend—Flip and myself were back for the tenth episode of Viking Hot Takes on the Climbing The Pocket channel on Thursday night. Following the usual format of the show, we put the usual 20 minutes on the clock and asked each other three questions:
- How would you rank the Top 3 NFL Divisions right now?
- Who should be two Vikings fantasy football sleepers for 2021?
- What two first round rookie quarterbacks are most likely to be busts?
- How worried should we be about Danielle Hunter holding out?
- What do you want the Vikings to do with their post-June 1st cap money?
- Who will be the starting quarterbacks when the Vikings face the Bears and Packers in 2021?
Some highlights from the show:
- We agreed on our top two divisions in football, which just so happen to include eight of the Vikings’ opponents this season.
- Neither of us are all that worried about the Hunter situation yet, but I explained how I’ll feel a lot better when he actually reports.
- I’m all in on the Irv Smith Jr. hype train, while Flip thinks the Vikings defense will bounce back to be a viable fantasy option in 2021.
- Flip thinks the Vikings should save their newfound funds, while I prefer utilizing it to lock down key players for the future.
- When it came to potential first round quarterback busts, both of us mentioned a top two pick.
- We agreed that there probably won’t be any surprises under center when the Vikings face Green Bay and Chicago late in the 2021 season.
Do you think another division should have been mentioned in our top 3? Do you think the we should be hitting the panic button about Hunter? Are there fantasy sleepers or quarterback busts we should have mentioned?
You can watch the show in its entirety in the headline above. It’s a quick 20-minute watch and/or listen, and includes live viewer reactions. Be on the lookout for more information about future shows by following along with Flip, Climbing the Pocket, and me on Twitter.